Wholesale FCL (20ft – 40ft HC)
Produksi Indonesia (Indonesian Production) has a vast knowledge of Java and Bali. We will provide the necessary information about the best suppliers for your requested items.
Payment and Fees for FCL Service.
Produksi Indonesia (Indonesian Production) charges a percentage fee based on the total of your invoices. The fee is agreed on a per client basis and is inclusive of all our services. There are no hidden charges or additional costs for any services. We pride ourselves on making sure our clients have all details of all costs involved from start to finish in no surprises.
Quality Control for FCL – Full Container Load Shipments
we take our clients’ orders very seriously and We work with the suppliers and factories to fix the problems We encounter to ensure that the quality is met and production time is on schedule. We provide diligent QC reporting after each inspection for our clients to review and send daily / Weekly updates and questions as needed.
Small Quantity Orders for RESELLER (LCL)
We are more than happy to discuss with clients about smaller LCL orders. The same attention to detail, planning and high quality services are given to all of our clients regardless of the volume of their orders.
In order process, please send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We are ready to help you provide additional information about your order if necessary
The price of each item is the net price and not include shipping
- Minimum order for LCL we serve are U.S. $ 5,000
- Orders can be various types of goods
- Production time approximately 4 – 12 weeks and we will inform you when the order has been completed in production.
- Orders will begin production if your payment has been received in our bank.
- We also accept order goods other model, which are not produced from Produksi Indonesia.
- Full payment in advance when a stock of goods available
- For production down payment of 50% as order confirmation and balance payment when the goods have been completed in production
Payouts can be done via:
- Bank Transfer – T/T or Wire Transfer
Payment can be made via transfer to our bank account in Bali, Indonesia. Payments we receive in our account of the number of invoices. For transfer fees borne by your own. We will inform you our bank account details.
- Transfer Western Union
When using Western Union, you need to make a payment of the amount given in the invoice plus the cost of Western Union transfers. Once the transfer has been made please provide the info to us, taking the number, name, address, and phone numbers bank.
Any payment that has been transferred, we will inform you if it is entered in our account and goods orders will begin to be produce